Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hey!

Hello! I'm glad to see someone found me! Though you did come a presumably long way for nothing considering that I may be a bad writer on an ok blog.

Join me in my wondrous journeys through the terrible middle school experience!

Are you having thoughts of regret yet? No? Wow! You're a feisty one! Don't worry there will also be some cringy, poorly-written crap! Haha! Are you excited? I sure hope so because you are in for some very deep doo-doo!




p.s. I will post my unethical existential crisises on this blog also!


p.s.s. This'll not be pretty.


                                                                         From,
                                             Your friendly neighborhood Wilhelm Schnotz

5 comments:

  1. Cool! Looking forward to reading your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll check in often. Hey editors-in-chief: make a link to this blog on our In Line for the Insane blog, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love the blog name. It's cool that you made your own blog.

    ReplyDelete